CMM 8th grade news
How to have a Great Year in Eight Grade...
1. Learn to like gym.
2. Don't forget a lunch.
3. If none of your friends have the same lunch period, gather up all your courage and ask somebody who looks friendly to sit with them.
4. Make a homework schedule.
5. Join extra curricular activities.
6. Go to school dances.
7. Be nice to people from lower grades, especially 6th graders.
8. Make meaningful friendships.
9. Think about preparing for high school, as you're only a year away from it!
15th-17th -Fall Break
18th -PARENT MEETING FOR 8TH GRADE @6PM
21st -C.E. Byrd Fall Preview
22nd -Caddo Magnet High GT Program Informational Meeting @6PM
25th -Caddo Magnet High Honors Program Informational Meeting @6PM
27th -Caddo Magnet High Discover Magnet Fall Preview & Open House @9:30AM
28th -Captain Shreve Open House @2PM (1PM gifted and honors meeting)
30th -Southwood Open House @6:30PM
15th -16th -Louisiana Trip for 8th grade
19th -23rd -Thanksgiving Holidays
Stay Connected with 8th grade news:
REMIND 101-Enter this number: 81010
-Text this message: @2019cmm
Click here to view the tutoring schedule for this year. tutoring_2018.docx